How to visit the Fragrance Museum
The museum can only be visited within a guided tour. Reservation required. We highly recommend you to buy your tickets on this website.
- Our museum is located in a historic building without a guest bathroom and is not barrier-free.
- The ticket is only valid on the selected time and date.
Attention! Following items are not allowed in the museum:
- Backpacks, bags, suitcases, purses etc. (a free wardrobe with free lockers is availabe near the cashier of the museum).
- Drinks and food.
- Pets and animals (for example dogs, except service dogs for guests with disabilities).
- Walkers, strollers etc.
- Fotos and videos are not allowed in the museum, but you can take fotos in the historical shop.
Fragrance Museum Calendar
The calendar here below shows you all available slots for public guided tours.
You need another language? Click on the left side at the bottom to switch to another language.
Do you need a private guided tour? Scroll further below.
Buy your tickets
Click on one of the options below, than choose the date and the hour of your visit.
A window will open during the payment procedure for PayPal or credit card – you might need to disable your pop-up-blocker.
|Guided tour in the Fragrance Museum
|Children ( 0 ~ 9 years )
|Historical Guided Tour (Individuals)
|Children ( 0 ~ 9 years )
|Private Guided Tour
|Tour for groups, max. 20 people. A staff member of the museum is the tour guide.
|Private Historical Guided Tour
|Tour for groups, max. 20 people. An actor plays the role of the perfumer Farina.
|School groups Guided tour
|Max. 20 students, teachers are free. A staff member of the museum is the tour guide.
|School groups Historical Guided Tour
Schoolgroups need to choose either the "Private Guided Tour" or the "Private Historical Guided Tour" when buying the tickets.
|Max. 20 students, teachers are free. An actor plays the role of the perfumer Farina.
- A cancellation can only be made in text form (email).
- Single tickets for participation in a public guided tour or a public historical tour can´t be cancelled. But we can change the appointment you booked to another day or hour till 12 hours before the guided tour. In the event of no-show, the respective fee will be due in full.
- FlexTickets can be cancelled free of charge till one hour before the booked guided tour.
- Group bookings (private tours, private historical tours) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before the appointment. In case of late cancellation and/or no-show, the respective fee is due in full.
If the group is not on time for the start of the event at the BelÉtage of the Fragrance Museum, this time is deducted from the duration of the tour (so that subsequent groups can start on time).
- Decisive for the time of cancellation is their receipt at the Fragrance Museum in the Farina House (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The burden of proof lies with the customer.